Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fletchina Archer , "My Secret s** Life"



Fletchina Archer , "My Secret s** Life"
Ellora's Cave | 2002 | ISBN: 1843601575 | 133 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB

EROTICA Ebook:
Nobody suspects me of being a naughty girl. To the whole world I am one of those people you never think of as having anything to do with s**. That's the way I was raised and the woman I thought I ought to be for ages.

I guess you could say I was a real late starter, but once I started, I was hungry to learn more. I wanted to know and experience everything. Luckily I had a good teacher; in fact I had several good teachers I'd like to tell you about.

So sit back, pour yourself a glass of wine, kick up your feet, and read about My Secret s** Life. This is my story... the story of how I learned to be the naughty girl I never was ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment