Friday, March 25, 2011

Alpha Relaxation System: Soothe Your Body Calm Your Mind Enhance Your Health



Alpha Relaxation System: Soothe Your Body Calm Your Mind Enhance Your Health
Relaxation Company | ISBN: 1559615087 | 1999-01 | MP3 | 49 Mb

The first disc is titled "Deep Relaxation" and it's excellent for rejuvanting the mind and body. I have a whole library of relaxing cds and this one ranks at the top with the best of the best.
The second disc is titled "Active Relaxation" and it's perfect for reading, studying and working on projects that require concentration. I use allot for writing and it seems the times I use it I get more words on paper and with more effortless flow than I do when I don't listen to this cd.
I have some of Dr. Thompson's other cds too. However, what I like about this one is the music is actually pretty good and non-distracting. On some of his other cds, his music can sound too creepy or too strange like he is trying make music for an alien circus. So to hear something earthling-friendly is always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment